Sun, Mar 03|
conscious creative living: what's in your box?
a primer to your hidden artist quest
time & location
Mar 03, 2024, 10:00 AM – 11:15 AM PST
about the workshop
about this workshop
experiential exercises and interactive and engaging conversations with a group of curious, creative, and inspiring people - together we will explore:
- what it means to live a consciously created life
- what it feels like to live a consciously created life
- what blocks you from creating the life you dream of living
- tools to enhance your consciousness and creativity
- the power of art as it relates to wholeness and conscious creative living
- the Hidden Artist Quest Cards deck as a tool to awaken your inner artist and your conscious creative life
You will also receive a special invitation and dicount to join the introductory cohort of my Hidden Artist Quest: a chakra journey, a 7 week deep dive using the Hidden Artist Quest Cards, coaching, interactive workshops and more!
There will be 2 sessions on Sunday March 3rd, one at 7am Pacific and again at 10am Pacific.
This is a donation optional event. Donations will be given to Body Traffic, an LA based dance company and National Young Arts Foundation.
- Ticket type
conscious creative living$
+Service fee+Service fee